Expertise : labor and employment law
T 418 545-4580
F 418 549-9590
190 rue Racine Est, Suite 300
Saguenay, Québec G7H 1R9
T 418 545-4580 | F 418 549-9590
Hotline: 581 543-2709
Originally from the Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean region, Me Zoé Dionne has been practicing law since 2019. Specialized in labour and employment law in the occupational health and safety sector, she combines the knowledge acquired in law with the knowledge acquired in science during her studies.
Me Dionne holds a Bachelor of Law degree with a concentration in life sciences, an undergraduate microprogram diploma in advanced English and a graduate specialized diploma in life sciences and law, all issued by the Université de Sherbrooke.
Me Dionne's combined training helps her to successfully lead files with unique complementary knowledge and skills. She is known for being methodical with a great attention to detail and treating people with respect. With these great qualities, coupled with her hard work, she masters her files and plans the next steps confidently.
Deeply attached to her native region, Me Dionne is involved in her community as a member of the board of directors of Équijustice Saguenay. She is also involved in her community by being a mentor for the youth of her region as part of the Juripop pleading competition in Dominique-Racine in 2019-2020 and at the CÉGEP of Chicoutimi in 2020-2021.
In her spare time, Me Dionne likes to travel to broaden her horizons, participate in cultural events and as an outdoor enthusiast, she regularly goes camping.
Assistant: Jeanne D'Arc Perron
- Labor and employment law (competition and duty of loyalty, human rights, occupational health and safety funding, collective bargaining, collective labor relations, individual labor relations, occupational health and safety)
- Graduate certificate in biology, Université de Sherbrooke (2019)
- LL.B., specialization in life sciences, Université de Sherbrooke (2018)
- Undergraduate short program in advanced English, Université de Sherbrooke (2016)
- Cain Lamarre (2019 to present)
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- The admissibility of evidence from social networks, published in Le Quotidien (2020)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member of the board of directors, Équijustice Saguenay
- Moot court competion Juripop, CÉGEP de Chicoutimi (2020 to 2021)
- Moot court competition Juripop, Dominique-Racine (2019 to 2020)