T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
630 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 2780
Montréal, Québec H3B 1S6
T 514 393-4580 | F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 514 787-3493
Véronique Bélanger was called to the Québec Bar in 2011 after completing her LL.B. at Université de Montréal, where she also earned a bachelor’s in industrial relations.
Her practice focuses on labor and employment law. She provides counsel on various aspects of labor relations and employment law to both small and large companies in various industries.
She assists employers with their day-to-day human resources management and their strategic labor relations planning, and represents them in labor disputes before the courts and labor relations boards. In addition to her professional practice, she publishes articles on labor law in various publications and gives lectures and training in her area of expertise.
Assistant: Chloé Morin
- Labor and employment law (competition and duty of loyalty, federal labor law, human rights, collective bargaining, collective labor relations, individual labor relations, occupational health and safety)
- Administrative law (administrative remedies)
- LL.B., Université de Montréal
- B.A. in Industrial Relations, Université de Montréal (2007)
- Cain Lamarre, Montreal (2015 to present)
- Loranger Marcoux, Montreal
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- Articles on various aspects of labor law published in the journal La Référence RH (Éditions Yvon Blais)
- Various workshops and lectures in labor law for human resources professionals
Associations, committees, boards
- Member, Ordre des CRHA et CRIA du Québec