Expertise : labor and employment law
T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
630 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 2780
Montréal, Québec H3B 1S6
T 514 393-4580 | F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 514 787-3478
Originally from Drummondville, from a family of entrepreneurs in the bus industry, Me Thierry Bourgeois has acquired experience in the field of transportation of people and goods in unionized environments. With two bachelor’s degrees, in industrial relations and law, from the Université de Montréal, and a certificate in Chinese law from the China University of Political Science and Law, Me Bourgeois joined the Labour and Employment Group in the Montreal office.
Known for his availability, accessibility, and friendliness, Me Bourgeois also stands out for his advantageous solutions tailored to his clients’ needs, with whom he loses no time in maintaining a relationship of trust. Always ready to assist his clients and to respond to their requests as quickly as possible, Me Bourgeois makes the most of his work experience as a representative of employees and employers in his cases. This allows him to thoroughly analyze all situations from a different perspective. In his spare time, Me Bourgeois immerses himself in the world of art and music.
Assistant: Vicky Marcotte
- Labor and employment law
- LL.B., Université de Montréal (2019)
- Certificate in Chinese Law, China University of Political Science and Law (2017)
- Bachelor's degree in industrial relations, Université de Montréal (2015)
- Articling law student, Commission des normes, de l'équité, de la santé et de la sécurité au travail (CNESST), DAJ Normes, Montreal (2021-2022)
- Industrial relations advisor, Maritime Employers Association, Montreal, Trois-Rivières-Bécancour, Toronto-Hamilton (2015-2016)