190 rue Racine Est, Suite 300
Saguenay, Québec G7H 1R9
T 418 545-4580 | F 418 549-9590
Hotline: 581 543-2713
A native of the Saguenay region, Me Steve Boudreau completed two bachelor’s degrees at the same time during his university studies: an integrated bachelor’s degree in public affairs and international relations and another in law, with a strong involvement in student associations to defend student rights throughout his academic journey. During his studies, Me Boudreau was a research assistant in financial services law and applied his knowledge while working at the Autorité des marchés financiers (the body mandated by the Government of Québec to regulate Québec’s financial markets and assist consumers of financial products and services).
A young ally with lots of energy, Me Boudreau has joined the Corporate and Transactional Group in the Saguenay office. Eager to learn and to specialize in business law, Me Boudreau always goes beyond what is presented to him to anticipate potential problems and solve them before they arise. He always strives to give his clients the full picture and to clearly explain the issues at each step of the process. Able to maintain his composure in the most stressful situations, Me Boudreau does not hesitate to push reasoning further with his ability to explain things in simple terms and his excellent writing skills.
In his spare time, Me Boudreau enjoys sports, especially outdoor running, and reading. Among the causes that are most important to him are access to education and animal welfare.
Assistant: Mélissa Bussières
- Business law
- Integrated Bachelor in Public Affairs and International Relation, Université Laval (2021)
- LL.B., Université Laval (2021)
- Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF), Québec (2019-2021)
Associations, committees, boards
- Chairman of the board of directors, Association des étudiants en droit de l'Université Laval (Term 2019-2020)
- Member, Conseil universitaire de l'Université Laval as student representative (2017-2019)
- Member of the jury, Forces avenir au secondaire scholarships (2016-2020)
- Chairman, Association générale des étudiants du Cégep de Chicoutimi (2016-2017)
- Member of the board of directors, Cégep de Chicoutimi as student representative (2016-2017)