500 Grande Allée Est, Suite 1
Québec, Québec G1R 2J7
T 418 522-4580 | F 418 529-9590
Hotline: 367 777-0788
Me Olivier Hamel is a corporate lawyer whose practice focuses primarily on commercial and corporate law. Me Hamel specializes in the purchase and sale of businesses, the preparation and negotiation of various commercial agreements, governance, e-commerce, and intellectual property. He serves a clientele consisting mainly of private corporations, state-owned enterprises, non-profit organizations (NPOs), cooperatives and educational institutions.
During his studies at Université Laval, he was a research and teaching assistant to several members of the Centre d'études en droit économique (CÉDÉ) and was a page at the Quebec National Assembly.
In his personal life, he is actively involved in his community as a member of the A-Droit legal committee since 2014 and a member of the board of directors of the Société Protectrice des Animaux de Québec (SPA) since 2020.
Assistant: Louise Charest
- Business law
- Integrated B.A. in international relations and public affairs, Université Laval (2012)
- LL.B., Université Laval (2015)
- Cain Lamarre, Québec City (2016 to present)
- National Assembly of Québec
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- Research and teaching assistant for professors members of Centre d’études en droit économique, Université Laval
- Lecturer on e-commerce
- Lecturer on the governance of non-profit legal persons
Associations, committees, boards
- Member of the board of directors, Société protectrice des animaux de Québec (SPA) (since 2020)
- Legal Committee member, L’A-Droit de Chaudière-Appalaches (since 2014)