T 819 825-4153
F 819 825-9769
Hotline: 873 381-3771
Me Nancy Désaulniers has been practicing law since 2008 and has developed, over the years, an expertise in business law. Her areas of practice include commercial and corporate law, assisting her clients in the negotiations surrounding commercial transactions and the drafting of various agreements and contracts as well as commercial financing. She also specializes in economic partnerships with First Nations.
The execution of her mandates includes the management of teams of tens of professionals in the execution of major mandates, the negotiation to resolve conflicts between shareholders or between partners, and the establishment of major partnerships in Northern Quebec.
Her professional and personalized approach, creativity and dynamism have led her to work on major files, particularly in the fields of Indigenous and mining law. She strives for excellence in everything she undertakes.
Me Désaulniers has the ability to manage work teams and coordinate legal projects in an efficient, enjoyable manner and in a way that allows the development of the team members’ talents. This ability was recognized when she was named Synchro Québec's Synchro Swimming Coach of the Year in 2016.
Involved in her community, Me Désaulniers has been at the head of high-level sports organizations and continues to offer her time to train coaches in various sports. She currently sits on the boards of directors of the Val-d'Or Chamber of Commerce, the Val-d'Or Regional Airport and the Cité de la Danse.
Assistant: Zoé Nadeau
- Business law (commercial law, corporate law, real estate law (sale, acquisition, and leasing), mining, energy, and natural resources law, corporate financing, mergers and acquisitions, governance)
- Agricultural and agri-food law
- Transactional Law
- Aboriginal and constitutional law
- Diploma in Notarial Law, Université de Montréal (2008)
- LL.B., Université de Montréal (2007)
- Cain Lamarre, Val-d'Or (2015 to present)
- Stéphane Brunelle, notaire, Saint-Bruno
- Gilbert et Gilbert, notaires, Val-d'Or
- Chambre des notaires du Québec, Montreal
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- Joint presentations with Stéphane Brunelle, notary, on proof of title
- A host of presentations in the community on a range of subjects including the responsibility of board members, wills, and mandates in case of incapacity
Associations, committees, boards
- Board of directors, Chambre de Commerce de Val-d'Or
- Board of directors, Vie ta Danse Association
- Head coach, Les Décibelles synchronized swimming club
- Vice-president, Val-d’Or Rotary Club