500 Grande Allée Est, Suite 1
Québec, Québec G1R 2J7
T 418 522-4580 | F 418 529-9590
Hotline: 367 777-0808
Me Marie-Sandrine Bélanger specializes in litigation and handles cases in insurance, construction, and civil liability. After obtaining a certificate in business administration from Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières, Me Bélanger obtained a bachelor's degree in law, international profile, from Université Laval. She has been a member of the Quebec Bar since 2020.
Energetic, Me Bélanger is endowed with a great capacity to adapt, allowing her to get to the bottom of things and master her cases. Curious, she is constantly seeking to learn more and to expand her knowledge. Thanks to her excellent analytical skills, Me Bélanger always proposes the most profitable solution to her clients.
An accomplished sportswoman, Me Bélanger has participated in triathlon and swimming competitions at the provincial level for several years. She also enjoys the outdoors, adventure travel, road trips, hiking, and downhill skiing. Through sports, Me Bélanger has learned perseverance, the art of managing stress and the importance of teamwork.
Me Bélanger believes that access to education is an important matter, and for this reason, she has held conferences to teenagers to inform them of their rights and obligations.
Assistant: Marie-Josée Paquin
- Litigation (insurance, construction, civil liability)
- LL.B., International profile, Université Laval (2018)
- Business Management Certificate, Université du Québec, Trois-Rivières (2015)
- Dussault Lemay Beauchesne, Québec, lawyer (2020 to 2021)
- Dussault Lemay Beauchesne, Québec, articling student (2020)
- Volunteer student with the Bureau d'information juridique (2017)