T 418 723-3302
F 418 722-6939
2 rue Saint-Germain Est, Suite 400
Rimouski, Québec G5L 8T7
T 418 723-3302 | F 418 722-6939
Hotline: 581 824-7286
With the experience she has acquired since her admission to the Bar in 2004, Me Marie-Claude Lambert knows how to take care of her clients in Rimouski. A native of Quebec City, she completed her law degree at Université Laval in 2003.
Her areas of expertise include family law and human rights, general civil law and municipal law. She knows how to guide her clients with their requests and plead on their behalf, both at the trial and appellate levels.
In addition to devoting herself to her adopted region, whose landscapes, waterfront and people she particularly appreciates, Me Lambert is an accredited trainer for the Fédération québécoise des municipalités and the Association des directeurs municipaux du Québec. Public administration is one of her passions since having worked in the sector for many years, but her main field of practice is personal and family law.
She manages various files, including adoption cases, filiation, child custody and entitlement, alimony, separation and divorce, and property division issues.
Her clients are always well informed of the procedures in progress and appreciate her attentiveness. Me Lambert knows how to make them aware of the importance of understanding the issues related to their choices in the context of negotiations and in the preparation of lawsuits. Dedicated, she knows how to take a stand on litigation issues that come before her. Relying on her multidisciplinary team, she offers a personalized service.
Assistant: Catherine Gagnon
- Municipal law (access to municipal documents, land use and urban planning, municipal jurisdiction and regulatory powers, right of expropriation for public purposes, functioning of municipal councils, elections, ethics, and professional conduct , extra-contractual liability, remuneration of elected municipal officers)
- Personal and family law (adoption, common-law spouses, filiation, child custody and access, support payments, separation and divorce)
- Litigation (municipal)
- Ethics and deontology advisor, Ministère des Affaires municipales et de l'Occupation du territoire
- LL.B., Université Laval (2002)
- Cain Lamarre, Rimouski (2005 to present)
- Tremblay Bois Mignault, Quebec City
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- Presenter of numerous talks in municipal law and environment law, notably on the following topics: municipal contracts and tools for sound management, unsanitary conditions in buildings, acquired rights and discretionary rules in land use and urban planning, agricultural zoning, the roles and responsibilities of municipal elected officials and city managers, the new obligations of city managers, ethical behavior, and effective complaint management
Associations, committees, boards
- Former member, board of directors, Jeune Barreau du Bas-Saint-Laurent-Gaspésie-Îles-de-la-Madeleine (previously)
- Former member, board of directors, Coopérative d’habitation La Pente Douce (previously)