500 Grande Allée Est, Suite 1
Québec, Québec G1R 2J7
T 418 522-4580 | F 418 529-9590
423B rue Saint-Cyrille
Saint-Raymond, Québec G3L 4S6
T 418 337-6971 | F 418 529-9590
Hotline: 367 777-0762
Laurie Noreau hails from the Portneuf area and earned her degree at Université Laval. She joined Cain Lamarre in early 2017. She has focused on business and corporate law for many years but has also developed solid experience in real estate and banking law, having worked for a major notary public firm.
She guides her clients through business startups, acquisitions and sales, and corporate expansions and reorganizations. She also drafts agreements of all kinds, including shareholder agreements, memoranda of understanding, and commercial leases.
A natural athlete who is active in her community, Laurie has also delivered presentations on business law to various groups in her home region.
Her personal, human approach and knack for making complex legal terms accessible to a wider audience have helped her build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
Assistant: Nathalie Nadeau
- Business law (commercial law, corporate law, real estate law (sale, acquisition, and leasing), trusts, corporate financing, mergers and acquisitions, nonprofit organizations)
- Agricultural and agri-food law
- Real Estate Law
- Transactional Law
- LL.B., Université Laval (2008)
- Cain Lamarre, Québec City (2017 to present)
- Boilard, Renaud notaires, Saint-Raymond
- Tassé Bertrand avocats, Québec City
- Michaud Lebel avocats, Québec City
Associations, committees, boards
- Member of the Saint-Raymond/Saint-Léonard/Rivière-à-Pierre/Sainte-Christine Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Former member, board of directors, Comité Jeunesse de Portneuf
- 3rd place, 2008 business law legal writing competition, Canadian Bar Association, Québec Branch