T 514 393-4580
F 514 393-9590
630 boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 2780
Montréal, Québec H3B 1S6
T 514 393-4580 | F 514 393-9590
Hotline: 514 787-3479
Member of the Quebec Bar since 2011, Me François Nantel focuses his practice on commercial and real estate litigation. He represents his clients before various authorities, from the Régie du logement to the Court of Appeal.
Having handled all kinds of litigation, from simple claims to extraordinary remedies (seizure before judgment, provisional injunctions, lifting of bank secrecy, etc.), Me Nantel is above all a lawyer focused on performance, efficiency and results.
At the same time, he has developed cutting-edge expertise in real estate matters, including actions on leases, the exercise of hypothecary rights, claims for hidden defects and actions for the signing of title.
Me Nantel also represents several stakeholders in the field of co-ownership law, a field that is booming in Quebec. Therefore, he makes a point of participating in as many events as possible, whether for educational or social purposes. This allows him to exchange with the various players in the field and to identify his clients’ issues.
Backed by Cain Lamarre’s extensive network, their team-based approach ensures clients get the best advice and guidance. To do so, Me Nantel is available, attentive to his clients’ needs, and always maps out his strategy according to their objectives.
In addition to teaching at the École du Barreau du Québec, Me Nantel writes and publishes various articles in the Bulletin de la Copropriété, BOMA Québec and Espace magazine, as well as acting as a speaker for the real estate market.
This former soccer coach is committed to the accessibility of sports for young people. For more than a decade, he has made it a point of honour to pass on to his players the values he holds dear: perseverance, efficiency and teamwork.
Assistant: Marie-Josée Paquin
- Litigation (insurance, remedies of all types, extraordinary remedies, civil liability)
- Business law (commercial law, construction law, real estate law (sale, acquisition, and leasing))
- Real estate law (construction law, condominium law, property law, leasing law, legal hypothecs)
- Construction law
- LL.B., Université de Montréal (2010)
- Cain Lamarre, Montreal (2014 to present)
- Gascon et associés, Montreal
Lecturing, conferences, publications
- Lecturer for IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management)
- Lecturer for the ASCQ (Association des syndicats de copropriété du Québec
- Trainer for the OACIQ (Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec)
- Lecturer at the École du Barreau du Québec (2021)
- Author of various articles published by Association des syndicats de copropriété du Québec in Bulletin de la Copropriété
- Various talks given to members of Association des syndicats de copropriété du Québec