Expertise : personal and family law | real estate law | notary services
T 418 679-1331
F 418 679-9344
1067 boul. du Sacré-Coeur
Saint-Félicien, Québec G8K 1R3
T 418 679-1331
F 418 679-9344
Hotline : 581 218-3282
Originally from Saint-Félicien, Me Bianca Doucet-Bouchard chose to settle in her hometown in order to invest in her region and offer a local service within her community.
Specializing in succession and testamentary law, real estate, residential and commercial law, Me Doucet-Bouchard also practices corporate, agricultural law and non-litigious procedures (e.g., homologation of a mandate for the protection of a person who is incapable, tutorship of a minor, protection of a person who is incapable).
A member of the Chambre des notaires since 2016, Me Doucet-Bouchard holds a bachelor's degree in law from Université Laval and a master's degree in notarial law. She joined the firm of Cain Lamarre as a student before interning there and, finally, working as a notary.
Me Doucet-Bouchard's approach is based above all on listening, proximity and trust. She understands the questions and concerns of her clients. Versatile in several areas of law, she accompanies them in order to respond with accuracy and precision to their specific needs. Me Doucet-Bouchard is meticulous in the execution of her mandates and leaves nothing to chance. She favours teamwork in order to propose a complete and efficient solution.
Me Doucet-Bouchard is active in her community and is involved in the board of directors of the SDC de Saint-Félicien as well as in the Saint-Félicien Lions Club. She actively participates in fundraising activities for people or organizations in need. She attends numerous events such as conferences of the Chamber of Commerce, happy hour meetings of various associations, golf tournaments and she participates in several training sessions, always with the goal of perfecting and updating her knowledge, whether it be legal or in general.
Me Doucet-Bouchard enjoys sports in general and more specifically hockey, cycling, skiing and hiking in the mountains. Fond of cooking, music and reading, she also enjoys hunting and fishing.
Her motto “Nothing happens for nothing” sums up Me Doucet-Bouchard's generous and committed vision. The issues that touch her the most are education and equality in our society.
Assistant: Nicole Villeneuve
- Personal and family law (common-law spouses, mandate in case of incapacity, protection plans, estates, wills)
- Real estate law
- Notary services (dismembership of ownership, donations, trusts, business financing, mandate in case of incapacity, non-contentious proceedings, estates, wills, powers of attorney, protection mandates, mandates in case of incapacity, real estate transactions)
- Certified to act with regards to the institution or review of protective supervision and protection mandates given by a person in case of incapacity
- Master's in notarial law, Université Laval (2016)
- LL.B., Université Laval (2014)
- Certificate in business administration, Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (2011)
- Cain Lamarre, Saint-Félicien (2014 to present)
- PME INTER Notaires Lac Saint-Jean Ouest, Saint-Félicien
- Bureau d’information juridique de l’Université Laval, Quebec City
Associations, committees, boards
- Former Chair and Vice-Chair, Club Lions of Saint-Félicien
- Vice-Chair of the board for the business development corporation of downtown Saint-Félicien
- Recipient of a scholarship from the Antoine-Turmel research chair for the legal protection of the elderly for the best grades in the succession law course in the notarial law master’s program
- Recipient of a scholarship from the PME INTER notaires network