Expertise : aboriginal and constitutional law
T 418 522-4580
F 418 529-9590
500 Grande Allée Est, Suite 1
Québec, Québec G1R 2J7
T 418 522-4580 | F 418 529-9590
Hotline: 367 777-0819
Me Audrey Poirier was born in the city of Quebec and is perfectly bilingual. Me Poirier has chosen to exclusively devote her practice to Indigenous Law. More specifically, she specialises in ancestral rights and specific claims, handles cases on First Nations governance, and participates in the negotiations of constitutional and administrative agreements.
A member of the Quebec Bar since 2021, Me Poirier holds a bachelor's degree in Civil Law, Co-operative Program from Université de Sherbrooke and completed an internship in Indigenous law in Calgary.
Me Poirier stands out for her efficiency, her ability to work as a team and her open-mindedness. Her high energy and unyielding dedication are greatly appreciated by her clients and colleagues. Close to the communities she works with, Me Poirier consistently attends social and cultural events to build and maintain relationships in the community. In addition, to keep in touch and remain accessible, she travels extensively between regions. Positive and always in a good mood, Me Poirier is also known for her perseverance, her curiosity, and her empathy.
A fan of wild camping, canoeing and fishing, Me Poirier takes part in making artisanal soaps and is an avid agate hunter and collector. Tied to her legal practice, she is deeply concerned by the issues that affect First Nations, the environment, and equality.
Assistant: Cynthia Beaulieu
- Aboriginal and constitutional law (aboriginal rights, First Nations governance, comprehensive land claims and specific claims, negotiation of constitutional and administrative agreements)
- LL.B., Université de Sherbrooke (2020)
- Student, Association des juristes d’expression française de la Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan (2020)
- Student, Maurice Law, Calgary (2020)
- Research Assistant, Université de Sherbrooke (2020)
- Student, Cain Lamarre, Roberval (2018-2019)
- Student, Pro Bono Students Canada, Sherbrooke (2017-2018)
- Young Canada Works recipient (2020)