T 418 522-4580
F 418 529-9590
500 Grande Allée Est, Suite 1
Québec, Québec G1R 2J7
T 418 522-4580 | F 418 529-9590
Hotline: 367 777-0721
Me Andréanne Daoust holds a Bachelor of Law degree from Université Laval and was admitted to the Quebec Bar in 2014. Originally from Abitibi-Témiscamingue, she began her career with the Sept-Îles team and then joined the Quebec City team.
With her professional experience in the regions, her practice is very diversified. Me Daoust practices in particular in insurance law, personal and successions law, criminal law and litigation. Over the course of her practice, she has developed a thorough knowledge of insurance and succession law.
Demonstrating the utmost rigor in her work, Me Daoust relentlessly seeks the most satisfactory solutions to her clients' problems. Her resourcefulness and creativity push her to go further in her thinking in order to offer them innovative solutions. Attentive to her clients, she is also able to quickly grasp their needs.
Me Daoust stands out for her involvement in causes that are close to her heart, including the fight against cancer, where she participates in fundraising for the Relay for Life. Me Daoust is also involved in the annual fundraising campaign for the United Way.
In addition to practicing law and being involved in the community, Me Daoust enjoys outdoor sports and cycling.
Assistant: Annick Jézéquel
- Litigation (insurance, remedies of all types, civil liability)
- Penal law (penal offences pertaining to transport law)
- Personal and family law (adoption, common-law spouses, child custody and access, support payments, separation and divorce)
- LL.B., Université Laval (2013)
- Cain Lamarre, Sept-Îles (2017 to présent)
- Cain Lamarre, Sept-Îles (2013 to 2017)
Associations, committees, boards
- Member, board of directors, Jeune chambre de commerce de Sept-Îles
- Member, board of directors, À la source Sept-Îles
- Member, board of directors, Barreau de la Côte-Nord
- Member of the Honor Roll, Faculty of Law, Université Laval